Saturday, April 10, 2010

RONNIE JAMES DIO AND HIS HEALTH STATUS

Hello everyone It has been awhile since I have made a blog post so i Thought I would bring something up. As of recent news has surfaced that Ronnie is planning on being done with the chemo next month. First off I think that is fantastic. We have all been pulling for him and have wanted him to get better. However , According to a couple of good sources I have spoken to , Ronnie has been cleared by doctors to tour again once the chemo is completed. I have to disagree with this decision. In my honest opinion It is just to soon to start touring again. They have already begun booking tour dates. I think that given the past 6 months I think Ronnie just needs to take it easy. Now don;t get me wrong I would love to see Ronnie back out on stage. Having seen him live three times and having met him I know the feeling. But , for me the most important thing is to see him well again. Touring just doesn't sound like a great idea right now. Now bare in mind that this is just my opinion. Another thing that should be taken into consideration is that he had 2 blod clots within a one month period. Those weren't just hiccups as Wendy Dio Ronnie's manager put it in her February update. I think he needs to take some time to rest and recover. Believe me we all know how much Ronnie loves the stage. He also can't stand not working. I'm sure these past six months have been hard for him. Which is why he is in a rush to return to the stage. I understand that and would love to see it myself but in my opinion this just shouldn't be in the cards right now. Well thats about all I have to say about this blog post. I am sorry I haven't been frequent with my posts lately. I have been busy between hosting my 2 internet radio shows and other things. I will try to get another post up soon , Alex.

Also here are the links to my 2 radio shows. The times and information about the show are on the pages.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/diopriest

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-diopriest-radio-show

No comments:

Post a Comment